Comparing Hoodia Gordonii Products – How To Do It?
Hoodia Gordonii, or Xhoba as it is called in South Africa, is a leafless, spiky succulent, cactus-like plant that naturally grows in the Southern African regions. There are 46 species known of Hoodia, and only two varieties are found to contain the appetite-suppressant attributes that people look for.
The plant is registered as a protected species by the South African Nature Conservation and CITES, and only a limited number of farmers are granted special permits, which allow them to commercially cultivate and harvest the plant for sale to consumers. The plant is now being grown in sustainable quantities and has become famous worldwide for its appetite-suppressant qualities.
Hoodia Is Sold In different Forms
Currently, Hoodia gordonii is sold in capsule, powder, liquid, or tea forms in health food stores and online. The supplement’s ingredients are also found in the popular diet pill Trimspa. However, despite the product’s popularity, there have been no published controlled trials done in humans to show that hoodia is safe or effective in pill form.
The original manufacturer, Phytopharm, cited a clinical trial which involved 18 human volunteers and noted that hoodia consumption did reduce food intake by around 1000 calories per day as compared to a placebo group. The study however wasn’t published or subjected to peer-reviews; therefore the quality of the study cannot be fully ascertained 먹튀검증업체.
A Lot Of Fake Hoodia Around
There are extensive reports of the prevalence of counterfeit, or substandard hoodia products. Market observers have noted that an estimated 80% of hoodia products are contaminated with other substances or are fake. It would however be quite hard to verify if a hoodia product does contain pure and active ingredients, unless it has been checked by an independent laboratory.
There are a lot of hoodia product guides online, and maybe after you try to check out some of those supplement guides, it still would be advisable to exercise caution when you try to purchase one, since some of these sites have been covertly created by the companies selling hoodia. Some even try to exhaustively explain why the hoodia in other products is inferior, even though no published reports have been shown to prove that their products are either effective.
Tips When Comparing Different Hoodia Products
Not all online hoodia product verification guides may exactly be accurate; however here are some general tips to enable customers to verify the consistency or effectiveness of the different supplements sold in stores or on the Internet
– Try to stay away from products with so-called “20:1 Extracts”. These may probably contain no Hoodia Gordonii.
– You could go with a product that contains 100% Hoodia Gordonii Powder and no other herbs.
– Insist on material that is sourced from South Africa. Do not accept products made in China or other countries. Be keen to ask questions if not sure.
– Always look for a Certificate of Analysis on the site. This document will validate for you the country of origin. If you see or get no Certificate of Analysis, then do not buy. You may be just buying some pill with Chinese cabbage, or leeks, on it.
– Stay clear from a product if the dealer tells you that you can suppress your appetite with one capsule only. Please, make sure not to go with a product that has less than 488mg in size.
– Be on the lookout for firms that claim to have capsules that are 800mg in size, since 800 mg capsules do no not exist.