Warning – Online Dating Be Hazardous To Your Health?
Online Dating has become the #1 industry on the internet and it is growing increasingly popular and accepted each and every day. There are cereal daters, tepid daters, repeat daters, and short term daters. Whichever category you fall into, I have to warn you to be careful. There are a couple of very important things you must know bout the online dating universe and the effects it can have on your life. Online dating can be hazardous to your health matchmaker
1) Dating Online ruins your personal life. Have you noticed the finer things in life are usually shared with family or close friends? If you online date, you’ll have less time for these same family and friends, which is unhealthy. These joys, the finer things, are what make us happy. As there are only so many hours in a day to see family and friends and experience these healthy joys, the time online dating will consume can be damaging. Okay, you want to try online dating, but at what personal cost? Online dating is addictive and easy. Once you start, you’re not going to stop until you find your “perfect match.” Pretty soon you’ll spend so much time dating that you’ll never see your family or friends. If this happens you’ll lack “happy connectivity” in your life, which can lead to many health concerns such as depression 交友app.
2) Dating Online can give you an STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease). Those who date online meet an abundance of interesting and attractive people. The unfortunate thing is that when two interested people go on a “date” it invariably leads to sex. While sex is good and natural between two human beings who are interested and attracted to one another, online dating can open the door to serious problems. Online dating brings the opportunity-to-close ratio for sex into overdrive. The more sex you have, the more likely you are to catch a sexually transmitted disease. Be careful! STD’s can lead to death if you’re not careful. If STD’s don’t scare you, how about becoming a Sexaholic? Or even, a Sexaholic with a non curable STD? Scary stuff 識男仔
3) Dating Online can lead to bankruptcy. Plain and simple, dating is really expensive. Sushi restaurants, flowers, Godiva chocolates, fancy clothes, all of these things are expensive. A decent first date at minimum costs at least $30. I know some guys who receive 20 emails a day from interested and attractive women. Some women I know receive close to 200 a day! Lets say my guy friend who gets 20 emails a day decided to go on a date with these 20 interested people. He is a gentleman, so he always pays. At $30 a night done 20 times, his out of pocket cost is $600. What if he went out with all the women who were interested over the course of just one week? He’d be spending $4,200 a week!! That’s $16,800 a month, or $201,600 a year! Yuck! Be careful. Even though he met all these women on a free online dating website, dating is expensive and at $201,600 a year, he’ll file for bankruptcy in no time .
4) Dating Online can lead to death. In this day and age, everybody is trying to be different and stand out to be memorable. This is the same for dating. Everybody is looking for that “unique” date idea that will be fun, engaging, original and ultimately make your potential match melt and fall in love with you. Dating is a game as old as time itself. There aren’t many things humans have not done yet. We’ve all been to dinner, we’ve all been to movies and we’ve all been bowling. What else is there? In our attempt to be original with each and every date, we start doing stupid things like sky diving. What if the parachute doesn’t open? Maybe you go Camping. What if you get eaten by a bear? Maybe you go sailing. What if the boat capsizes and your drown? Meeting all these people through online dating and trying to be something original in their life is risky. If you’re not careful, online dating can lead to death.
5) Dating Online can get your butt kicked. As we date online, we always meet new people and we cannot help but to compare the new date to the last. Each time we date, we judge, we decide what we like or don’t like them move on. In short, we upgrade. Because it is easy to meet so many quality people through online dating, upgrading is done quickly and efficiently. Eventually, after we’ve run through the gambit of the online dating world, we will decide to settle with someone we believed to be the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be! Congratulations. Problem is, because you have the best, and because all people are on the same mission for you as the best, you’ve set yourself up for disaster. Every person on the planet is going to be interested in your chosen mate, so be prepared for bar fights, arguments and cussing matches. The male tendency to dominate and compete will ultimately ruin your relationship, but along the way you’ll have to do a lot of ass kicking and accept a couple of beatings. This is natural law and order and it cannot be avoided. Only online date if you’re prepared to get your ass kicked.